- Introduction : This policy outlines the steps taken by Knowledge Spatial Private Limited , an Indian based online data serving portal, to protect the personal data of our users. We are committed to ensuring that all personal information is collected, processed, stored, and used in compliance with the Indian Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 , India Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021, commonly referred to as the IT Rules 2021 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Collection of Personal Information : We collect personal information from users only when it is necessary for the provision of our services. This information includes but is not limited to name, address, email, and payment details.
- Use of Personal Information : The personal information collected from users is used to provide them with the services they have requested and to improve our services. We do not share personal information with third parties, except when required by law or to protect the security of our services.
- Data Security : We take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of personal information and to prevent unauthorized access. This includes implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, or damage.
- Data Retention : We retain personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or as required by law. When the personal information is no longer required, it is securely deleted.
- User Access to Personal Information : Users have the right to access, update, and request the deletion of their personal information at any time. They can do so by contacting us at [email protected].
- Changes to the Policy : We may make changes to this policy from time to time. If we make any significant changes, we will notify users by posting the updated policy on our website.
Knowledge Spatial Private Limited provides online data services on an 'as is' basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the services or the information, content, or materials included on the services. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Knowledge Spatial Private Limited disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Knowledge Spatial Private Limited will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the services, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
This policy and disclaimer are subject to change without notice.